Sunday, December 16, 2012

WinterHaven Sleigh Tour: Dear Santa


Christmas is coming, and today I'm joining the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books!

This week, I am writing Santa a letter for my book wish that I hope to receive this season. To see who else has written to Santa, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Tour for a list of participating blogs.


Dear Santa, 
It has been a while since I last wrote to you, but this year I felt like I should. It’s not that I stopped believing in you, I just thought I’m a bit too old to be writing to Santa Claus. 
First, let me introduce myself: I’m a 15-year-old girl, currently studying in Singapore on a scholarship, and a blogger in my free time. In fact, the last part is one of the reasons why I’m writing to you now :P 
I’ve achieved my little share of goals this year: I worked hard at school to receive the aforementioned scholarship, and graduated my junior high with good grades. Also, I plucked up the courage to do a few things I’ve always wanted to do, like joining a drama team and starting my own book blog :) 
Santa, this Christmas I would love to get The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It’s a well-written book, with sky-high reviews, and I think the themes are rather fitting for Christmas! 
Thanks so much, and please send my love to Mrs. Claus and all the elves and the reindeers! 
Katie

What are YOU wishing for this Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. You TOTALLY deserve to get all the books on your wishlist! Good luck doing your year abroad!! I'm sure you'll ace it:))

    I'd love Clockwork Princess:)

    ccfioriole at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome awesome book! I put the John Green box set on my wishlist this year. It looks fabulous.
    I'm so happy for you & your scholarship. How is Singapore? It is on my Bucket List actually.
    You never know what little Christmas Wishlist Faeries are flittering around ;)
    I am a new follower too :)
    Dear Santa w/Bella's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is one AMAZING book! If you're a John Green fan, you'll love it immensely! I hope Santa brings you this book for Christmas! I wish for Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi this year :)

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Although sometimes I can't reply to all of them, but I do read (and appreciate) each and every one :)